Sunday, August 21, 2016

Camp Takeover!

My sissy and I was boreds at camp, so we decided to go a collab blog post together! I Hope you enjoy! :D The photo for the blog was edited by my sister! Her name is Kaylee Mae Porthos (kaylee Bigbear) in world!

Currently Wearing:

Both Girls:
    - Body: Toddleedoo Baby Girl @ Toddleedoo
    - Hands: Toddleedoo Hand Poses @ Toddleedoo
  
    Rayna (On Left):
       - Shirt: ~Lazo Zoey Shirt (Comes with fatpack HUD)  @ Lazo
       - Shorts: ~Dream. Lacy Shorts - Dark Denim  @ Dream
       - Hair: .Olive. the Steffi Hair {Non-Rigged} Blondes @ Olive
       - Head: Bad Seed Bebe Mesh Head - Basic @ Bad Seed
       
    Kaylee (On Right):
        - Shirt: ~LaZo Zoey Shirt (Comes with fatpack HUD) @ Lazo
       - Shorts: ~Dream. Lacy Shorts - Light Denim @ Dream
       - Hair: Moon. hair sappy (unrigged) rare @ Moon
       
Pose:
    posies - my buddy pose

You can find the pose on this marketplace link 

No comments:

Post a Comment