Friday, January 6, 2017

I Stole All Of The Pillows!

Tonight I was so tired after all the camp activities that I grabbed everyones pillow from their bunks and make a huge pile to rest until dinner time, well, lets just say I did not make it to dinner because I fell asleep!! :D

Currently Wearing:

    - Body: Toddleedoo Baby Girl
    - Hands: Toddleedoo Hand Poses
    - Head: Toddleedoo Baby Mesh Head #Bento - ALICE   
    - Shape: Self Made - Not for Sale    
    - Ears: ^^Swallow^^ Shiny Ears
    - Hair: [Mello] Cry Baby - Blondies
        - This hair was exclusive to the December 2016 Bebe Bundle Box and is no longer available!

Outfit:
    - Jammies, Binky, Bear and Pillow Pile: ~*Buglets*~ TD Sweet Dreams Gacha
        - This gacha is available at The Playroom Event from January 6th, 2017 through January 31st, 2017! There is 18 commons and 2 RARES! In this picture, there is the Onesie Jammies, Binky, Bear and Pillow Pile shown! There is also a Sweet Dreams Sign that ~*Buglets*~ made for The Playroom's Group Gift for their anniversary that is not pictured here. I will post the gacha key below!

                                       Gacha Key:

No comments:

Post a Comment