Wednesday, March 15, 2017

To Grandma's House I Go!

 
Today I decided I wanted to be super cute, so I got into my new outfit from Baby Burp and grabbed mines mousie to go to mines grandma! :D

Currently Wearing:

    - Body: Toddleedoo Baby Girl v3.2 Bento
    - Head: Toddleedoo Baby Mesh Head #Bento - ALICE   
    - Shape: Self Made - Not for Sale    
    - Hair: TRUTH HAIR - Zoya (VIP Group Exclusive for March 2017)
    - Mousey: {BabyBurp} Mousey in my Arms
        - This mousey is available at ATP Events from March 1st through March 25th, 2017!

Outfit:
    - {BabyBurp} Bebe Lamb Kawaii
        - This outfit is available over at Thimble from Feburary 20th, 2017 through March 15th, 2017! It comes inside of a gacha and there is 11 commons and 1 RARE to collect.
            - Includes Baby and Kid Size!
                - Showing In Picture:
                    - Bebe Lamb - Bow
                    - Bebe Lamb - Headband Blush
                    - Bebe Lamb - Jacket & Romper Blush
                    - Bebe Lamb - Lamby Socks Blush
                   
Pose:
    - .Snaphappy. Gretchin

                                       Gacha Key:


No comments:

Post a Comment