Saturday, May 27, 2017

Playing In My Playhouse!

Today I was waiting for daddy to get onlines and spend time wif him, so while I wated, I played in mines playhouse, cooked mes somes cookies in my easy bake oven ands thens sat on the railing waiting for daddy! :D

Currently Wearing:

    - Body: Toddleedoo Baby Girl v3.7 Bento
    - Head: Toddleedoo Baby Mesh Head #Bento - ALICE
    - Shape: Self Made - Not for Sale    
    - Hair: *ARGRACE* MINORI - Honey Blonde
   
Outfit:
    - Dress: ~*Buglets*~ Jayda Dress [Blush]
     - This dress is available over at Thimble from May 20th, 2017 through June 15th, 2017! It comes in baby and kid sizes for ToddleeDoo Body and it also comes with a size for the new Bebe Body when it comes out! There is a total of 6 colors to choose from!
    - Sandals: #Empire - Kniphofia

Playhouse: MuddPuddles: Rainbow Playhouse

No comments:

Post a Comment