Monday, April 17, 2017

Happy Belated Easter!

Today I decided to have my Easter Party since actual Easter was very busy for me in RL! I had a ton of fun playing around in my new car from {Tiny Trinkets}!

Currently Wearing:

    - Body: Toddleedoo Baby Girl v3.2 Bento
    - Head: Toddleedoo Baby Mesh Head #Bento - ALICE   
    - Shape: Self Made - Not for Sale    
    - Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Bianca Hair - Blonds
    - Socks In Middle Picture: ~*Buglets*~ TD Bunny Socks
        - These socks are available at ~*Buglets*~ Mainstore and they are a part of the EGGZ Hunt from April 12th. 2017 through April 19th, 2017!

Outfit:
    - Shirt: Enchantique. Bohdi Tee - Pink
    - Shorts: Enchantique. Bohdi Shorts - Grey
   
Bunny Mark In Picture On Left, Bunny Ears in Middle Picture and Bunny Car: {Tiny Trinkets} Bunny Gacha
    - These items are available as a gacha at The Playroom from April 5th, 2017 through April 30th, 2017! I will post the gacha key below!
    
                                          Gacha Key:

No comments:

Post a Comment