Sunday, October 9, 2016

BOOOO!

I woke up froms mines nap, and came out of my tent.. I then felt this deer here since I still had on my sleeping mask but I thought it was my doggy. Of course it wasnt my doggy but it was too funny not to take a piccie of us together! :D

Currently Wearing:

    - Body: Toddleedoo Baby Girl
    - Hands: Toddleedoo Hand Poses
    - Shape: Self Made - Not for Sale
    - Ears: UNISEX [MANDALA] STREKING_EARS_Season5
    - Hair: *barberyumyum* 65B (blond)
    - Bracelet: Cae :: Trick or Treat
            - This bracelet is a gatcha at Cae Mainstore with the charms being the gatcha. The bracelet is available for free! There is 9 common charms and 1 rare charm!

Outfit:
    - Outfit: .Wishes. Halloween PJ's
            - Includes all of the following in Toddleedoo Baby and Kid Sizes! You can find these pajamas in 2 different varietys! Each variety comes with 3 different sleep masks to choose from and the sleep masks are modifyable to be resized as needed! These adorable pajamas are available at Scoop-A-Doop Halloween Event from October 1st through October 31st, 2016!
               
Pose:
    - p.o.s.e. Just a Girl Poses (I am using pose number 1)
            -  Includes:
                - 3 different animations you can play in world and also includes the pose balls if you wish the rez that instead. It is available on Marketplace!

No comments:

Post a Comment