Sunday, October 16, 2016

Geese Photobomb!

After wondering around the sunflowers from my earlier blog post, I saw this beautiful house and driveway so I stood in the middle to take a picture of another new outfit from The Spunky Monkey, and when I went to go snap the picture, some geese decided to get in my way and photobomb me in the process, lol! :D

Currently Wearing:

    - Body: Toddleedoo Baby Girl
    - Hands: Toddleedoo Hand Poses
    - Head: Bad Seed - Albino Head (With Teeth)
    - Skin: Bad Seed - Emily Creme Tone 
    - Shape: Self Made - Not for Sale
    - Ears: UNISEX [MANDALA] STREKING_EARS_Season5
    - Hair: .Olive. The Steffi Hair - Blondes
    - Ring: {T.T} Heart Ring

Outfits:
    - Outfit: The Spunky Monkey: Lazy Bones Top and Leggings
        - This outfit is included in a fatpack of 4 different pajamas for the price of 1 at ATP Events!
            - Includes: Baby and Kid Sizes
                - Shirt
                - Pants
!

No comments:

Post a Comment